- Mammoth Add Jamie Shewchuk
- NCAA Preview: Stony Brook Up for a Tough Weekend
- NLL Week Eleven Stories: Rush, Roughnecks Look to Stay Hot
- NCAA: Yale Looks to Stay Undefeated, Takes On Fairfield
- No Added Pressure for Perfect Rush
- QSLL Announces 2014 Schedule
- Division III Weekend Viewing Guide, March 8-9
- Will the Mammoth Shut Down the Roughnecks Four-Game Winning Streak?
- Cobb County Lacrosse Classic to Host Orange v Red Storm
- Team USA: Who is Kevin Leveille?
Colorado Mammoth Sign Athan Iannucci
- Updated: January 15, 2014
Athan Iannucci has found a home. Today the Colorado Mammoth have signed the free agent righty forward to a one-year deal. Iannucci had been playing with the Washington Stealth for the past two seasons.
Iannucci began his career with the Philadelphia Wings before he was traded to the Edmonton Rush. He held out and ended up getting traded to Washington, where he had success. This season’s Vancouver Stealth training camp saw the team release him.
To make room on their roster, the Mammoth released forward Jordan McBride. Iannucci is expected to play on Friday night in Vancouver, facing off against several of his former team mates.
Iannucci had a career season in 2008 when he scored 71 goals, the most ever in a single season. He has 196 career goals in just 79 games played, since he missed significant time in 2010 and 2011 with knee injuries.
The Mammoth are currently 1-3 and coming off of two road losses in Week 3.