- Video: Lizards Camp with DeNapoli, Striebel, Pannell
- Rogowski Blog: Outlaws Camp Opens
- NCAA Power Rankings: Loyola Stays On Top
- NLL League Leaders Week 15
- Bunker Blog: Cannons Scrimmage Rattlers
- CLax Season Recap: Niagara Lock Monsters
- Bucknell Looks to Pull Off the Upset in Season Finale Against Loyola
- Stealth Playoff Hopes Wither With Loss
- Quinnipiac Will Face Large Test Against Fairfield
- Ward Highlights Top NLL Rookies This Week
Colorado Mammoth Sign Athan Iannucci
- Updated: January 15, 2014
Athan Iannucci has found a home. Today the Colorado Mammoth have signed the free agent righty forward to a one-year deal. Iannucci had been playing with the Washington Stealth for the past two seasons.
Iannucci began his career with the Philadelphia Wings before he was traded to the Edmonton Rush. He held out and ended up getting traded to Washington, where he had success. This season’s Vancouver Stealth training camp saw the team release him.
To make room on their roster, the Mammoth released forward Jordan McBride. Iannucci is expected to play on Friday night in Vancouver, facing off against several of his former team mates.
Iannucci had a career season in 2008 when he scored 71 goals, the most ever in a single season. He has 196 career goals in just 79 games played, since he missed significant time in 2010 and 2011 with knee injuries.
The Mammoth are currently 1-3 and coming off of two road losses in Week 3.