- Second Half Surge Propels Quakers to Win
- 2014 MLL Season Preview: Denver Outlaws
- Major League Lacrosse Partners with Maverik Lacrosse
- MLL Draftees Get Defensive as Laconi and Place Lead the Charge
- NLL Power Rankings Week 17; Rush(ing) Into the Playoffs
- McLinden A “Shore” Thing On Lacrosse Field
- NCAAW: ‘Cuse, Irish, and UNC Amongst Weekly Watch List
- MLL Scrimmage Part II: Hounds and Launch Build Up Big Expectations
- Florida Launch and Chesapeake Bayhawks Debut New Uniforms for 2014
- MLL Rosters: Hounds Return with Strong Roster
Colorado Mammoth Sign Athan Iannucci
- Updated: January 15, 2014
Athan Iannucci has found a home. Today the Colorado Mammoth have signed the free agent righty forward to a one-year deal. Iannucci had been playing with the Washington Stealth for the past two seasons.
Iannucci began his career with the Philadelphia Wings before he was traded to the Edmonton Rush. He held out and ended up getting traded to Washington, where he had success. This season’s Vancouver Stealth training camp saw the team release him.
To make room on their roster, the Mammoth released forward Jordan McBride. Iannucci is expected to play on Friday night in Vancouver, facing off against several of his former team mates.
Iannucci had a career season in 2008 when he scored 71 goals, the most ever in a single season. He has 196 career goals in just 79 games played, since he missed significant time in 2010 and 2011 with knee injuries.
The Mammoth are currently 1-3 and coming off of two road losses in Week 3.