1. Edmonton Rush 8-5 After a weekend sweep and clinching a playoff berth, the Rush were on a bye this past week. Last 3 games at home. First up Colorado Saturday night 9pm
2. Toronto Rock 9-5 Weekend split (Win 18-11 v Buffalo, Loss 12-8 Rochester)secures a home playoff game. Win over Rochester this weekend secures the NLL East.. Next game Sun April 7 vs Rochester 3pm
3. Calgary Roughnecks 8-5 Big come from behind win over Washington to place the Roughnecks in a tie for first. Five minute major to Stealth goalie Tyler Richards helped Calgary as a cold Matt Roik had to get between the pipes. Rematch this weekend in Calgary Saturday April 6 9pm
4. Washington Stealth 7-6 Tyler Richards 5 minute major leads to a heartbreaking loss,drops the Stealth to third in division, 1 game out of first. Rematch this weekend @ Calgary Saturday April 6th 9pm
5 Rochester Knighthawks 5-6 Huge win for the defending champs on Hall of Fame night as Pat O’Toole was inducted into the Knighthawk H.O.F. Hawks sit in second and still have a chance at a home playoff game. Rough part of schedule hits the Hawks. 4 of last 5 on road and 2 back to back weekends. First up Saturday night April 6th vs Philadelphia. Sunday April 7th @ Toronto.
6. Colorado Mammoth 5-8 Jumped out to a 10-4 halftime lead over the Wings, but were held scoreless in the second half. Despite that, this Mammoth team is starting to click on all cylinders as the playoffs draw near. Rookie goalie Tye Belanger 3-1 in 4 starts only loss was in OT. Three games remain for Mammoth. First up…Saturday night @ Edmonton
7 Minnesota Swarm 5-7 The Hive was Alive Friday night as the Swarm put up 20 against the Wings in a 20-11 victory. Swarm back in playoff contention. Back to back games this weekend. Sat night vs Buffalo 8pm, & Sunday @ Philadelphia 4pm
8. Philadelphia Wings 5-7 Where do you start? 4 game losing streak, 5 of 7 losses by 5 or more goals, 3 of the 5 by 8 or more. Swept this weekend. 20-11 loss to Minnesota, and 10-9 to Colorado. If there is a silver lining.. Brandon Miller held the Mammoth scoreless in the second half. Next mission…back to back again… First, back to Rochester Saturday night 6pm season series tied at 1. Sunday a rematch with Minnesota 4pm.
9 Buffalo Bandits 5-8 Its not supposed to be this cold in Buffalo, we are in Spring. But seems the Bandits like the cold. Currently a 5 game losing streak, and on the outside looking in. Three games remain and all are going to be like playoff games. First up..Saturday night @ Minnesota 8pm
.Final month of the season 6 teams 5 playoff spots remain all 5 teams within a 1.5 games of each other. Edmonton Rush were 30 minutes from winning it all last season. Now they are close to winning the West, and possibly having the best record in the league. In 19 days we may be saying, Champions Cup goes through Edmonton.
We said it here, that this was going to be a season to remember…..Let the ride continue!!!!!!
LW Team Record
1 Edmonton Rush 8-5
2 Toronto Rock 9-5
3 Calgary Roughnecks 8-5
4 Washington Stealth 7-6
7 (+2) Rochester Knighthawks 5-6
8 (+2) Colorado Mammoth 5-8
9 (+2) Minnesota Swarm 5-7
5 (-3) Philadelphia Wings 5-7
6 (-3) Buffalo Bandits 5-8