- (2) Colorado Mammoth (4-0) Four games in the book and the Mammoth are making a statement. One would think allowing an average of 12 goals a game would spell trouble, but when you score 15.25 a game it puts you at the top of the league. Adam Jones (15), John Grant Jr., (11), and Callum Crawford (9) lead the goal scoring. Dillon Ward is making a strong case for Goaltender of the Year with a 10.50 GAA. Next Game: @ Saskatchewan (1-0) Friday 8:30pm.
- (6) Rochester Knighthawks (2-1) After falling to Colorado 16-14 in the home opener. Knighthawks have bounced back by winning their next two games and placing them in a three way tie for first in the East Division. Cody Jamieson (7G/18A) leads the team, while Dan Dawson’s 10 goals leads the ‘Hawks. Matt Vinc is his normal self with a 9.33 GAA. Next Game: vs Georgia Saturday 7:30pm.
- (4) New England BlackWolves (2-1) It seems the Blackwolves are a team to be taken seriously. The acquisition of Shawn Evans and the return of Kevin Crowley have sparked this team so far as they are in a three way tie for first. The defense and goaltending have been strong as well by not allowing a large run. Last year they started 2-0, only to go 2-14 the rest of the way. Next Game: vs Buffalo (2-1) Saturday 7pm.
- (5) Buffalo Bandits (2-1) In their 25th year of the franchise (first without John Tavares), the Bandits are firing on all cylinders. Dhane Smith (9G/13A) leads the team, while Benesch and Steenhuis have six goals each. Anthony Cosmo 9.81 GAA and the defense are continuing to make it difficult for the opponent. Next Game: @ New England (2-1) Saturday 7pm.
- (1) Saskatchewan Rush (1-1) Are in a very early must game. After a heart-breaking loss two weeks ago to Vancouver 13-11, the Rush find themselves two games behind Colorado. In just two games Robert Church leads the team in goals with 5. Its only two games into the season, but the Rush can not lose this game. Next Game: vs Colorado (4-0) Friday 8:30pm.
6. (7) Georgia Swarm (1-2) After handling the Rock 12-7, the Swarm had the tables turned on them as they were controlled by the Blackwolves just twelve days ago in an 11-6 defeat. Randy Staats and Johnny Powless lead the team with 6 goals apiece. Two tough games for the Swarm this weekend as a victorious weekend could put the Swarm in first. Next Game(s): @ Toronto (0-4) Friday 8pm, & @ Rochester (2-1) Saturday 7:30pm
- (8) Calgary Roughnecks (1-2) Will be coming off a bye week after getting their first win of the year over the Blackwolves 9-8. Dane Dobbie and Curtis Dickson lead the team with 6 goals apiece. Frankie Scigliano is solid in net with a 9.35 GAA. Next Game: vs Vancouver (1-2) Saturday 9pm.
- (9) Vancouver Stealth (1-2) After a big win over the Rush, Vancouver came home and were dominated by the Mammoth 14-5. Vancouver offense has been struggling by averaging 8.33 GPG while letting up 14 GPG. Corey Small leads the team in goals with 7, while Rhys Duch leads the team with 12 points. Next Game: @ Calgary (1-2) Saturday 9pm
- (3) Toronto Rock (0-4) The Rock continue to crumble. All four losses have been within their division, and they are being outscored 48-25. Rob Hellyer 8 goals, Leblanc and Hickey with five each lead the team. It’s obvious the team misses Josh Sanderson. They can not afford another loss this weekend. Next Game : vs Georgia Friday 8pm