- Video: Lizards Camp with DeNapoli, Striebel, Pannell
- Rogowski Blog: Outlaws Camp Opens
- NCAA Power Rankings: Loyola Stays On Top
- NLL League Leaders Week 15
- Bunker Blog: Cannons Scrimmage Rattlers
- CLax Season Recap: Niagara Lock Monsters
- Bucknell Looks to Pull Off the Upset in Season Finale Against Loyola
- Stealth Playoff Hopes Wither With Loss
- Quinnipiac Will Face Large Test Against Fairfield
- Ward Highlights Top NLL Rookies This Week
CLax: Toronto, Barrie and St. Catharines In
- Updated: October 3, 2012
The Canadian Lacrosse League has announced there will be three new teams for the 2013 season; Toronto, St. Catharines and Barrie.
The Toronto Shooting Stars are the former Oshawa Machine. The St. Catharines team is the former Peel Avengers and Barrie will be an expansion team. Rob Blasdell will be the head coach and GM of that team.
These teams will all have their own arenas, and Toronto will be playing at the old Maple Leaf Gardens, the original home of the Toronto Rock of the NLL.
The rest of the teams will remain in the league. The Durham Turf Dogs will now represent Oshawa, not Durham, and the Ohsweken Demons and Iroquois Ironmen will still both play in the same arena. The Brampton Inferno will also return for this season.
The season will kick off on January 12th when the Ironmen and Demons face off in a rematch of last season’s Championship.