With four games of action in Major League Lacrosse this week, let’s take a look at the injuries for this week.
* Scott Rodgers, the Hamilton Nationals goaltender, will return this week after missing the last game with heat stroke. Brett Queener and Brent Herbst split time in net for the Nats last weekend in their loss to the Chesapeake Bayhawks.
* Mark Matthews, a Denver Outlaws rookie, will also be back in the lineup. Chris Bocklet will not be. Matthews missed the last game for the Outlaws after scoring four goals in his MLL debut the week before.
* Ned Crotty has an ankle sprain, and is day to day, although head coach Tim Soudan said he thinks he will be out. Obviously this is a huge blow for the Rattlers, as Crotty is one of if not the best scorer in the league.
* Kevin LeVielle will be back in the lineup for the Rochester Rattlers.
* Eric Lusby of the Charlotte Hounds was placed on the Physically Unable to Perform List with ab pain. Lusby had played through this pain for Loyola in the NCAA tournament.